Nutrition Facts (Per 550g Serve)
Warm up with this Thai Pumpkin Soup
Do you love soups? We do. That’s why we love Clean Treats’ latest creation.
It’s the perfect winter warmer dinner or afternoon snack!
- 750g pumpkin – chopped
- 1 carrot – peeled and chopped
- 1 onion – diced
- 1 clove garlic – crushed
- Coconut oil for cooking
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 100g peanut butter – we used Pic’s Peanut Butter
- 1 can lite coconut milk
- 60g Bulk Nutrients Fine Powdered Oats or Raw (unflavoured Pea or Rice Protein Isolate (PPI)
- *Optional chili to taste
- Heat coconut oil in a large pot on the stove. Add vegetables and curry powder and stir for 1-2 minutes before adding stock and bringing to a simmer.
- Add peanut butter and stir through.
- Allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and Fine Powdered Oats, RPI or PPI. Allow to cool slightly and then blend to a smooth consistency using a stick blender.
- Serve with rice noodles and top with coriander, chili and sesame seeds.
|Per Serve||Per 100g|