Nutrition Facts (Per 75g Serve)
Brekky bars packed with goodness!
Chockers with fresh nuts, seeds and spices these sweet yet salty bars are just the thing to start your day out right.
They are the perfect combination of protein, healthy fats and complex carbs for a good brekky (or snack) and taste seriously good.
Try them for a breakfast or snack on the go or pack them in the family lunches, they’re a much healthier alternative to sugary muesli bars and are sure to be a hit.
Plus, they’re vegan-friendly!
Vegetarian | Vegan | Fruit Free | Gluten Free | Dairy Free | No Added Sugar
- 3/4 cup (105g) whole raw almonds
- 1/4 cup (35g) almond meal
- 3/4 cup (140g) pepitas/pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup (100g) buckwheat groats
- 1 cup (100g) shredded coconut
- 125ml coconut oil – melted
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) rice malt syrup
- 2 tablespoons (40g) almond or peanut butter
- 2 scoops (60g) Bulk Nutrients Earth Protein in Vanilla
- 1 ½ teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line one baking tray and one brownie tray with baking paper.
- Place almonds and pepitas in a food processor and blitz until mixture forms small chunks. Place in a mixing bowl with buckwheat groats, shredded coconut, almond meal and ⅓ of melted coconut oil. Mix to combine.
- Spread the nut mix evenly over baking tray. Place in the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes, tossing the mixture after 10 minutes.
- Once crispy and golden brown, remove nut mix from the oven and pour back into the mixing bowl.
- Melt together remaining coconut oil, nut butter and rice malt syrup over a low heat on the stove.
- Pour over toasted nut mix. Add cinnamon, vanilla essence, salt, and Earth Protein and mix well.
- Firmly press the mixture in to prepared brownie tray. Place in the fridge or freezer to set for at least one hour or preferably overnight.
- Remove from fridge and cut into slices to serve. We served as ten large breakfast bars, but you can cut to any size.
|Per Serve||Per 100g|