Nutrition Facts (Per 75g Serve)
A nutritious savoury treat!
Ditch the sweet treats for these nutrient dense Savoury Muffins.
Loaded with veggies, oats and eggs, these easy snacks will keep you feeling full and satisfied.
The combination of herbs and spices make for a taste explosion, while the blend of sweet and savoury vegetables will provide you with an array of micro-nutrients.
- 1/4 cup Bulk Nutrients Fine Powdered Oats
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- 6 sprigs thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- Juice of two lemons
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 large sweet potato – grated
- 1 carrot – grated
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes – chopped
- 1/3 cup corn kernels
- Salt and pepper
- Optional: 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Whisk together all wet ingredients, excluding vegetables.
- In a separate bowl combine all dry ingredients.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Evenly divide between 10 cupcake cases.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until centre is cooked through.
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from the cupcake cases to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Best stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
|Per Serve||Per 100g|