Nutrition Facts (Per 160g Serve)
Here’s a fruity breakfast
This breakfast option not only tastes great, but it’s also loaded with antioxidants from our new Red Fusion.
Red Fusion is designed for a boost in healthy vitamins and minerals. It’s a red powder loaded with goodness from beetroot, raspberries, acai, maca and blackberry just to name a few!
Try throwing it into smoothies or this tasty breakfast bowl to boost immunity and general health.
- 1 serve (9g) Bulk Nutrients Red Fusion
- 1-2 (140g) frozen bananas – Tip: Freeze your bananas with the skin off to make it easier to peel
- 1/2 cup frozen berries
- 3-4 crushed ice cubes
- 3/4 cup milk of choice – We used coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons Greek or coconut yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1-2 teaspoons sweetener of choice – For example: Maple, rice malt or honey
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon into bowl(s).
- Top with choice of fruit, nuts, muesli, coconut etc and consume immediately.
|Per Serve||Per 100g|