Nutrition Facts (Per 20g Serve)
Hemp has so many great health benefits!
Hemp is chock full of omega fatty acids, fibre and protein, which are all designed to help boost general health and well-being.
So this week, Clean Treats has made for us an extra mid-week recipe to celebrate the release of our Hemp Protein and to give your health a kick!
These Raw Hemp Balls are loaded with super foods and taste amazing.
- 2 teaspoons Bulk Nutrients Raw Hemp Protein
- 2 tablespoons flax seed
- 1 teaspoon chia seed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 5 tablespoons almond meal
- 2 tabelspoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, honey or rice malt syrup
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Roll into four equal sized balls.
- Roll through your choice of coating. We used coconut, chia seeds and almond meal.
- Best stored in the fridge for up to five days.
|Per Serve||Per 100g|