Nutrition Facts (Per 54g Serve)
Banana and caramel. A match made in heaven!
Imagine this. Smooth banana caramel filling with a sweet, nutty crust.
That’s what this Raw Banana Caramel Tart tastes like.
This is the perfect afternoon sweet treat to help get you through until dinner. It’s packed full of protein and healthy fats.
- 2.5 scoops (5g) Bulk Nutrients Sweetvia
- 20g Brazil nuts
- 40g pecans
- 20g cashews
- 10g shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon (20g) almond spread
- 20ml sugar free maple syrup or honey
- Place all base ingredients in a food processor and blend.
- Press into bottom of base and up the sides. Use damp hands to help prevent the mixture from sticking.
- Set aside.
- To make the filling: Melt coconut oil and cacao butter or white chocolate together. Place in a food processor.
- Place all remaining filling ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour over base and place in the fridge to set.
- We topped ours with cacao nibs.
|Per Serve||Per 100g|