Nutrition Facts (Per Serve)
Check out this tasty recipe from our friends at The Protein Bread Co
For the next couple of weeks all Bulk Nutrients orders will receive a free Protein Pizza Base sample from The Protein Bread Co. So here’s a fun recipe to help get you inspired for ways to use your sample!
This recipe is inspired by the good old American style New York pizza! It’s big on flavour and not on carbs, with a whopping 43g of protein per serve and only 4.3g of carbs.
The Protein Bread Co is an Australian owned and operated company much like us. They believe in the power of natural, high protein and low carb food to inspire and change people’s lives.
For the base:
- 3/4 cup (80g) Protein Bread Co Protein Pizza Base
- 3 large Eggs
- 2 tablespoons (40ml) oil
- 1/4 cup (60ml) water
For the topping:
- 50 g sliced pepperoni
- 1 cup (100g) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablepsoons (50g) low sugar pizza sauce
- Line a round pizza tray and preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Prepare Protein Pizza Mix, eggs, water and oil to make pizza base as per packet instructions.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and spread the base evenly with pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
|Per Serve||Per 100g|