Nutrition Facts (Per 205g Serve)
A delicious breakfast on the go!
Strapped for time of a morning?
Then these quick and easy Peanut Butter Overnight Oats are for you!
Loaded with protein and healthy fats, this flavorsome breakfast can be prepared in less than five minutes of an evening and quickly grabbed on the way out of a morning.
You can stick with our recipe, or add a few of your favourite cereal toppings to the mix. Think banana, cacao nibs and chia seeds.
- 2 scoops (60g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix + in Salted Caramel
- 1/2 teaspoon Bulk Nutrients Sweetvia (optional)
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup milk or water (for oats)
- 1/3 cup berries of choice
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix oats and one cup of water or milk in a bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients, but berries and mix well.
- Pour half the mix into a bowl or jar.
- Add berries at the halfway point and then cover with remaining oat mix.
- Place in the fridge overnight to soak up the liquid, or else a minimum of two hours.
- Top with choice of berries, cacao nibs, extra peanut butter or honey.
|Per Serve||Per 100g|