Nutrition Facts (Per 15g Serve)
Melt in your mouth peanut butter cookies!
A crumbly, sweet cookie that’s perfect for the school lunchboxes or as a small treat to accompany your morning coffee.
They’re a good source of healthy fats from the natural peanut butter and almond meal, and contain only natural sweeteners!
1. Pre-heat oven to 160°C.
2. Combine all wet ingredients, and mix well.
3. Add all dry ingredients to wet ingredients, stir in well.
4. Roll tablespoons of the mixture into balls, place on a lined baking tray and press down slightly with a fork.
5. Bake for 12 minutes, until golden.
5. Remove from oven and cool completely on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
|Per Serve||Per 100g|