Nutrition Facts (Per 122g Serve)
Makes: 1 loaf (10-12 slices)
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Protein Matrix+ , Thermowhey or Earth Protein in Vanilla
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients Micellar Casein in Vanilla
- 500g grated carrot
- 3 whole eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon clove
- 350g almond meal
- 100ml milk of choice
- 50ml oil of choice – we used coconut
- 1/3 cup no added sugar maple syrup
- 1 cup (150g) blueberries
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- *Optional toppings: Ricotta with honey drizzle, cinnamon and walnuts.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients, excluding blueberries and and mix well.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Bake for 1-1.5 hours or until cooked through. Cover with foil if needed.
- Cool completely in the tin.
- Store in the fridge.
|Per Serve||Per 100g|