Nutrition Facts (Per 37g Serve)
A high protein version of your favourite treat
If you’re a huge fan of brownies then you’ll love this week’s Clean Treats recipe!
Containing over 7g of protein per serve, this brownie not only tastes amazing but will also fit your macros.
Whip up a batch for you and your mates.
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Protein Matrix + or Thermowhey in Chocolate
- 1 scoop (5g) Bulk Nutrients Sweetvia
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients Egg Protein
- 2 tablespoons organic butter or coconut oil – melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 whole egg
- 60g sugar free dark chocolate – melted
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 20g hazelnut or almond meal
- 100g wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1/3 cup milk of choice
- 60g chopped hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 160 Degrees Celsius and line a brownie tin.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and make a well in the centre. Pour all wet ingredients into the well and whisk to combine.
- Pour mixture into a lined tin. Bake for about 15 minutes or until the centre is set. If you like fudgey brownies take them out a little earlier.
- Slice into 12 pieces and enjoy.
|Per Serve||Per 100g|