A smoothie stack like no other!
Using three of our brand new plant-based products, this epic smoothie creation is a real treat that’s packed with plenty of nutritious ingredients.
This Berry Cheesecake smoothie base, topped with Vegan Chocolate Brownies and Vegan Red Velvet Cupcakes, is one to enjoy with one (or more!) of your best friends.
For the Chocolate Walnut Brownie
- 2 scoops Bulk Nutrients Earth Protein in Chocolate
- 1/2 cup + 3 tbsp rice bran oil
- 1tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp + 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 stevia baking blend
- 2 tbsp loosely packed cornstarch (flax meal also works)
- 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips, optional
- 2/3 cup walnuts
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup dairy free yoghurt (we used coconut yoghurt)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup white spelt flour
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup sugar, coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp + 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1tsp Red Fusion
For the Berry Cheesecake Smoothie
- 1 scoop Earth Protein Lemon Cheesecake
- 1 banana
- 1/3c berries – frozen
- 150ml milk of choice (we used almond)
- 150ml water
- pinch of cinnamon
- Optional: A drizzle of Rice Malt Syrup for sweetness
For the brownie
For the cupcakes
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a cupcake pan with liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk first five ingredients and let it sit at least 10 minutes.
- Sift all remaining ingredients in a separate bowl while you wait.
- Pour wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir just until evenly mixed.
- Distribute into patty pans filling up 2/3 of the way to allow for rising.
- Bake for 20 minutes on the centre rack and let them cool completely.
- My go-to protein icing is 200g of Chobani yoghurt and 1 scoop of Micellar Casein blended until smooth. However, you can find plenty of vegan-friendly recipes like this one in a quick Google search.
For the smoothie
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blitz until smooth.
- We recommend baking the brownie and cupcakes the day before serving up to make assembly oh so simple.
- First decorate a mason jar with melted vegan chocolate and desiccated coconut.
- Once chocolate is set, pour in the smoothie.
- Now comes the fun part! Stack up slices of brownie and cupcakes on top of the jar.
- The finishing touch? Slide a paper straw into the jar and enjoy!