Nutrition Facts (Per 13.6g Serve)
Impress your friends with these crunchy vegan protein balls
Salted caramel, peanut butter and coconut… What a great combo!
These three flavours combine in this protein-packed vegan recipe.
These Crunchy Vegan Peanut Butter Balls are the ultimate mid morning snack to get your mind off sugar and back into productive mode.
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients Earth Protein in Salted Caramel or Soy Protein Isolate in Vanilla
- 45g buckinis
- 5 tablespoons peanut butter – we used Pic’s Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons (40ml) coconut oil – melted
- 1 tablespoon (20ml) rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons (12g) shredded coconut
- *To coat: 1/3 cup almond meal and 2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- Place buckinis, vanilla extract and Earth Protein in a medium-sized bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl place peanut butter, rice malt syrup and coconut oil. Melt for 30 seconds in the microwave and stir well to combine.
- Add melted ingredients to the buckinis mixture and stir well.
- Roll into bite sized balls.
- Combine coconut sugar and almond meal in a separate bowl.
- Roll bites through almond mixture.
- Best stored in the fridge.
|Per Serve||Per 100g|