Nutrition Facts (Per 175g Serve)
A creamy and hearty breakfast
If you’ve never tried your rice sweet, you’re missing out! Because this protein packed rice pudding is totally creamy and indulgent.
With notes of vanilla, cinnamon and coconut this breakfast recipe is packed with nutritious goodies that’ll keep you satisfied until lunchtime rolls around.
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients Thermowhey in Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon Bulk Nutrients Sweetvia
- 1/2 cup arborio rice
- 1 1/2-2 cups milk – we used coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Heat a medium saucepan medium heat.
- Add coconut oil and allow to melt before adding rice and stir to coat.
- Add lemon juice and stir.
- Add 1 cup coconut milk. Stir continuously to prevent sticking. Once absorbed add another 1/2 cup of milk.
- While continuing to stir add all other ingredients and mix well. As liquid absorbs, test the rice to see if cooked. If not, add more liquid and continue to cook until softened.
- Leave enough liquid in the mix that it is still a bit runny. Add in protein powder and stir in.
- Serve while hot, with yogurt, berries, cinnamon and additional honey.
|Per Serve||Per 100g|