Nutrition Facts (Per 30g Serve)
Here’s a tasty way to try our new Chocolate Hemp Protein!
Hemp Protein has a range of great health benefits. It’s high in protein, fibre, omega fatty acids and a range of vitamins and minerals.
Not just that, our new Hemp Protein in Chocolate tastes amazing and is very versatile in baking.
We’ve made the first high protein recipe using it for you to try out, now you tell us the next one!
- 4 tablespoons Bulk Nutrients Hemp Protein in Chocolate
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 2 tablespoons molasses or maple syrup
- 8 medjool dates
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons milk of choice – we used coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Pinch of salt
- Place all ingredients in a processor and blend until well combined.
- Remove mixture from processor and roll into ten 25-30g balls.
- Best stored in the fridge for up to one week. Can be frozen for consumption at a later date.
|Per Serve||Per 100g|