Nutrition Facts (Per 35g Serve)
Makes: 9 squares
- 2 scoops (60g) Bulk Nutrients Earth Protein in Chocolate
- 1 beetroot
- 1 carrot
- 1/4 cup cacao butter – melted
- 1/2 cup no added sugar maple syrup
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup currants
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husk
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Line a standard 8 x 8 inch tin with baking paper.
- Grate the carrot and beetroot in a food processor.
- Add almonds and coconut and blend until well combined.
- Add all other ingredients and blend well.
- Stir by hand in necessary.
- Press mixture evenly in tin.
- Place in the fridge for approximately one hour before slicing with a hot, sharp knife.
- Add optional toppings. We used chocolate drizzle, coconut and blueberries.
|Per Serve||Per 100g|