Nutrition Facts (Per 85g Serve)
Melt in your mouth chocolate chai cups
Clean Treats has done it again!
Dark chocolate cups filled with a creamy vanilla chai protein… Mmm, what more can you ask for?
These pretty little treats are super simple to make with just three ingredients!
Take a batch to a dinner party or wrap them up in a box and give as a gift.
Not only do they look amazing but they taste amazing too (take it from us!)
- 150g dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil – melted
- 1 packet Bulk Nutrients Whey Hot in Vanilla Chai
- 2 tablespoons water
- Melt chocolate and half coconut oil together. Fill the base of each silicon case with two teaspoons and spread evenly to coat the sides. Place in the fridge to set.
- Mix Whey Hot Chai, water and remaining coconut oil to form a thick spread.
- Using damp hands shape chai mixture into flat disks, no bigger than the chocolate cases themselves and place into cups.
- Melt remaining chocolate if necessary and pour over filling to cover.
- We topped with chai spice, crumbed nuts, coconut sugar and cacao nibs.
- Best stored in the fridge.
|Per Serve||Per 100g|