A chocolatey snack for anytime of the day
This cashew chocolate slice is a quick and easy recipe full of protein and good fats for health.
It makes a delish mid-morning snack with a cup of tea and is sure to satisfy any craving for chocolate!
- 70g cashews soaked overnight
- 1 Tbsp maple 20g
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 30g cacao butter melted
- 20g Dark Choc melted
- 1 tsp cocoa 2g
- ½ scoop Bulk Nutrients WPI (15g) (we used vanilla but chocolate would be perfect!)
- Soak your cashews overnight
- Melt your cacao butter and chocolate together
- Place everything into a food processor and blitz into a smooth paste. Pour into a mini tin and place in the fridge to set!
Tip: You could add medjool dates for added sweetness, agave, or even shredded coconut to the top.