Nutrition Facts (Per 280g Serve)
Makes: 1-2 *excludes toppings
How good are protein pancakes?
And these Black Forest Pancakes are no exception!
We’re already dreaming of weekend breakfasts featuring these fluffy pancakes smothered in fresh and fruity toppings.
Impress your family and friends with these tasty treats.
- 1 packet Bulk Nutrients Quick Protein Pancakes in Chocolate
- 90ml water
- 90ml coconut milk
- Coconut oil – for cooking
- ½ scoop (15g) Bulk Nutrients Micellar Casein in Vanilla
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- Heat a pan to a medium heat.
- Blend Quick Protein Pancakes sachet with water and coconut milk to form a batter.
- Cook pancakes for 2 to 3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Combine Micellar Casein and coconut milk to create a paste for topping.
- Serve pancakes and cover with desired toppings.
- Enjoy immediately.
|Per Serve||Per 100g|