Nutrition Facts (Per 20g Serve)
Weetbix, the favourite Aussie breakfast cereal
But Weetbix is more than just a cereal, its versatility makes it the perfect edition to our latest slice recipe.
This classic Aussie slice combines three of our faves; chocolate, peanut butter and protein. Paired with sweet coconut and sultanas, this slice will have everyone coming back for more.
Try it today, it’s guaranteed to become a family fave.
- ⅓ cup sultanas
- 3 tablespoon natural crunchy peanut butter – we used Pics PB
- 6 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil – melted
- 6 Sanitarium Weetbix – crumbed
- 2 tablespoons cacao
- 2 scoops (60g) Bulk Nutrients WPI or WPC in Chocolate
- 2 tablespoons honey or rice malt syrup
- 10 squares dark organic chocolate + additional 2 tablespoons coconut oil – melted together
- Combine all ingredients, except dark chocolate and additional coconut oil, in a bowl.
- Press into a lined square brownie tin and set aside.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil together.
- Pour chocolate mix over the base and spread evenly.
- Place in the fridge to set.
- Use a hot, sharp knife to slice.
- Store in an airtight container. Best stored in the fridge and consumed within five days.
|Per Serve||Per 100g|