Nutrition Facts (Per 33g Serve)
It’s our 12 Days of Christmas celebration!
Chocolate, raspberries and nuts… What a great Christmas combo!
Here’s a recipe all of your friends and family will love, even those who follow a plant-based diet!
These decadent truffles are rich and nutty on the outside and have a surprise burst of freshness on the inside.
For the truffle:
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients Earth Protein in Limited Edition Very Berry flavour (or Chocolate Earth Protein)
- 15 dried dates – soaked
- ½ cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup raw pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 12 raspberries
For the coating:
- 100g dark vegan chocolate
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- For the truffle: Place dates, cashew nuts, pecans and vanilla essence in a processor and blend to combine.
- Remove from processor and stir through Earth Protein.
- Roll into 12 balls then press into a disk shape.
- Place a raspberry in the centre of each disk and then re-roll into a ball around the raspberry.
- For the coating: Melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil together.
- Dip each ball into the chocolate and then place on a lined tray to set.
- Best stored in the fridge for up to 5 days.
|Per Serve||Per 100g|