Nutrition Facts (Per 270g Serve)
It’s our 12 Days of Christmas celebration!
What says summer and the festive season more than a fruity, yogurt cup for breakfast?
This layered treat is fresh and full of nutrients. For all yogurt, jelly and fruit lovers, here’s one not to be missed!
- 1 scoop Bulk Nutrients BCAA Recovery in Limited Edition Strawberry Passion flavour (or any BCAA Recovery flavour you like)
- 120ml jelly – Berry flavour
- 150ml can passionfruit pulp
- Frozen berries
- 200ml yogurt of choice – We used vanilla
- Make jelly as per directed. Add BCAAs to this and stir to dissolve.
- Begin to layer a glasses with yogurt, berries, passionfruit pulp and repeat until you’re about an inch from the top.
- Carefully pour jelly over the passionfruit and add some berries into the jelly.
- Place in the fridge to set for about 1-2 hours.
- Remove from fridge and consume immediately.
*Note: You can use whatever fruit yo would like for this recipe. You could also incorporate some muesli for added crunch.
|Per Serve||Per 100g|