Nutrition Facts (Per 150g Serve)
It’s our 12 Days of Christmas celebration!
We don’t know about you, but pavlova is a staple at our homes during the festive season.
It makes the perfect summer dessert for those warmer days and it’s oh so quick and easy to whip up!
So this Christmas, we’ve taken a regular pav and decked it out to the max by laying it and adding a sweet Choc Honeycomb mousse to the mid section.
For those fortunate enough to win our Limited Edition Choc Honeycomb Micellar Casein, pop a scoop of that in. Otherwise improvise with our WPI, WPC or Protein Matrix in Choc Honeycomb flavour. The mousse won’t be as thick and creamy, but it will still be mighty delicious!
- 2 scoops (60g) Bulk Nutrients Micellar Casein in Limited Edition Choc Honeycomb flavour
- 180g Greek yogurt
- 4 mini pavlova bases – we used store bought ones, but you can make your own
- Toppings: Choc honeycomb, melted dark chocolate, coconut etc.
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt and Micellar Casein to form a smooth mousse consistency.
- Lay out mini pavlovas and spoon the mousse on top to form 4 separate bowls or create a stack by laying pavlovas and mousse.
- Sprinkle with your choice of toppings.
|Per Serve||Per 100g|