This decadent cake has a rich chocolatey base and a smooth and creamy filling which is achieved with no added sugar and no eggs.
The pureed pumpkin gives the cake a natural sweetness and the vanilla and pumpkin pie spices cut through to make for a balanced and delicious treat.
Each serve contains a whopping 13g of protein and just 6g of sugar, it’s a miracle!
If you a looking for a healthier alternative for a dessert or to impress your friends at a dinner party, then give this one a go, you won’t be disappointed.
Serves: Approximately 8 to 12
- 2 sachets Chocolate Protein Ball Mix
- 50ml coconut oil
- 50ml water
- Line a 10cm spring form cake tin.
- In a bowl combine protein ball mix with water and coconut oil. Press into cake tin and set aside.
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 sachet Cinnamon Protein Pancakes
- 2 Tbsp ricotta
- 2 Tbsp extra low fat cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Blend all ingredients until well combined and smooth.
- Pour over base ingredients and place in the fridge to set.
Drizzle Sauce Ingredients
- 1 pumpkin, chopped
- Pumpkin pie spice mix to taste – OR a blend of cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, all spice (2:1:1:1)
- Coconut oil to coat, melted
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
Drizzle Sauce Directions
- Set oven to 180 degrees. Line baking tray.
- Chop pumpkin and toss in coconut oil and coconut sugar to coat.
- Spread out on baking tray and bake until tender and soft.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before placing in food processor with pumpkin pie spice mix or homemade blend. Start at 2 tsp of spice mix, taste and increase if necessary.
- Store in an airtight container until ready to use.
|10 serves per cake||Per serve (91.3g)||Per 100g|