Nutrition Facts (Per 15g Serve)
Aussie Chocolate Protein balls for the win!
We’ve got to say that these Milo Protein balls really are something else.
Combining our creamy Chocolate Protein Matrix+ and your fave childhood drink, this recipe will have your taste buds in a flurry.
Sate that sweet tooth with one of these and a Whey Hot before bed or pack one in your lunchbox for a 3pm boost.
No matter how you choose you’re bound to fall in love with this Clean Treats creation!
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 scoops (60g) Bulk Nutrients protein powder of choice in chocolate – we used Protein Matrix+
- 100g cashew nuts – chopped
- 80g dates – chopped and soaked in 2 tablespoons of milk or water
- 50g Milo
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- Dark chocolate *optional
- Place all ingredients (including liquid used for soaking) in a food processor and blend until well combined.
- Place in the fridge for about ten minutes to firm up.
- Using damp hands, roll into balls.
- Melt some dark chocolate with a little coconut oil.
- Drizzle chocolate over balls.
- Best stored in the fridge.
|Per Serve||Per 100g|