Never fear, Bulk Nutrients is here.
These fudgy little poop treats are sure to get you giggling (and your digestion system moving!).
Combining our newest product, Tri Fibre+, with delicious protein powder, cocoa and nuts this is a low-sugar clean treat you can enjoy with your gal pals because let’s be honest, you don’t need no man.
If you aren’t in the mood for crafting mini-poops, simply roll the mixture into balls to create chocolatey bites you can snack on anytime of the day.
- 1 tablespoon Bulk Nutrients protein powder of choice – we used Whey Protein Isolate
- 1/2 teaspoon Bulk Nutrients Tri Fibre+
- 1/2 teaspoon Bulk Nutrients Sweetvia
- 2 tablespoons almond spread
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons almond meal
- 2 teaspoons rice malt syrup
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil – melted
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon milk of choice
- 20 white chocolate bits (for eyes)
- In a bowl combine all ingredients, except white chocolate bits, until well combined.
- Take some of the mix and shape into a desired sized disk. Set aside.
- Repeat process, making a smaller disk to place on top of the first.
- Make a third, smaller than the second, and place on top.
- Finally make the top disk in the shape of a triangle and place on top of the stack.
- Using white chocolate bits, stick in desired position for eyes.
- Alternatively, the above mix is great rolled balls as tasty fudge bites!
- Best stored in the fridge and enjoyed within the week.
Per serve (13.7/100g)
Energy (Kj): 317/2320 | Protein (g): 2.5/18 | Fat (g): 6.8/49 | Saturated Fat (g): 2.4/17.4 | Carbohydrates (g): 1/7.5 | Sugar (g): 0.8/5.8 | Sodium (mg): 22/157