Nutrition Facts (Per Serve)
Deliciously cute chocolate poops to sweeten up your day
Are you feeling a little down in the dumps after Valentine’s Day this year?
Never fear, Bulk Nutrients is here.
These fudgy little poop treats are sure to get you giggling (and your digestion system moving!).
Combining our newest product, Tri Fibre+, with delicious protein powder, cocoa and nuts this is a low-sugar clean treat you can enjoy with your gal pals because let’s be honest, you don’t need no man.
If you aren’t in the mood for crafting mini-poops, simply roll the mixture into balls to create chocolatey bites you can snack on anytime of the day.
- 1 tablespoon Bulk Nutrients protein powder of choice – we used Whey Protein Isolate
- ½ teaspoon Bulk Nutrients Tri Fibre+
- ½ teaspoon Bulk Nutrients Sweetvia
- 2 tablespoons almond spread
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons almond meal
- 2 teaspoons rice malt syrup
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil – melted
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon milk of choice
- 20 white chocolate bits (for eyes)
- In a bowl combine all ingredients, except white chocolate bits, until well combined.
- Take some of the mix and shape into a desired sized disk. Set aside.
- Repeat process, making a smaller disk to place on top of the first.
- Make a third, smaller than the second, and place on top.
- Finally make the top disk in the shape of a triangle and place on top of the stack.
- Using white chocolate bits, stick in desired position for eyes.
- Alternatively, the above mix is great rolled balls as tasty fudge bites!
- Best stored in the fridge and enjoyed within the week.
|Per Serve||Per 100g|