This smoothie is a protein packed sweet treat perfect for hot summer days.
The combination of ricotta, cream cheese and yogurt makes for a super smooth and creamy consistency, just like cheesecake batter. The fresh lemon juice and zest gives it a citrus twang that you just can’t say no to.
You can whip this up in no time for yourself or a group of friends, either way it’s sure to make you feel happy inside and out!
- ½ cup milk of choice – we used almond
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients Cookies and Cream or Vanilla protein powder of choice
- 25g low fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons low fat ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons Chobani lemon yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Zest of ½ a lemon
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 small ripe banana
- Blend all ingredients in a blender on high until well combined.
- Serve in a glass and top with your choice of toppings. We used coconut and honey.
- Best enjoyed immediately.
Per 100g / per serve
Energy: 1560/356Kj | Protein: 45.5/10.4g | Fat: 5.8/1.3g | Saturated F: 3.8/0.9g | Carbohydrates: 32/7.1g | Sugar: 28.8/6.6g | Sodium: 228/52mg