Nutrition Facts (Per Serve)
The easiest donuts to make ever!
This may sound like a big call, but it’s true! All you need is a few packets of Bulk Nutrients’ Mug Cakes, a donut maker and a few optional toppings and you’ve got yourself a bunch of tasty donuts!
Except these are donuts like no other as they’re packed full of protein and contain none of the hidden nasties that those scrumptious store bought donuts so often contain.
Essentially they’re the clean eaters dream donut. Donut delay. Try some now!
Vegetarian | Fruit Free | No Added Sugar
*Optional for decorating
- Cacao nibs
- Coconut sugar
- 4 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon milk of choice
- To make mini donuts: Preheat your mini donut maker ( we bought ours from Kmart).
- Prepare Mug Cake according to packet, by mixing entire sachet with water or milk and stirring vigorously.
- When the donut maker is hot, fill each individual section to the brim with Mug Cake mix.
- Shut donut maker and allow to cook through. This will take approximately three minutes.
- When donuts have cooled, decorate with optional toppings.
- *To make chocolate drizzle: Mix together melted coconut oil, milk and cacao until smooth. Add more cacao to thicken if necessary.
- Drizzle chocolate over donuts and sprinkle with cacao nibs and coconut sugar if desired.
|Per Serve||Per 100g|