Nutrition Facts (Per Serve)
Protein donuts that are vegan friendly, how about yes!
These pronuts are all you’ve ever wanted them to be. Crispy on the outside and sweet and fluffy on the inside.
Packed with goodness from our Earth Protein, they’re much better for you than the deep-fried version.
Drizzle with vegan chocolate and top with shredded coconut and cacao nibs and you’ll be in donut heaven.
- 2 scoops Fine Powdered Oats
- 1 scoop Earth Protein
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil – melted
- 1 flax egg (or 1 regular egg)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 200ml milk of choice
- Whisk together all ingredients until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat donut maker.
- Spoon required amount (approximately 1 tablespoon) into donut maker. Close and cook as directed by machine.
- Remove donuts and allow to cool.
- Drizzle with vegan chocolate and scatter with your choice of toppings. We used coconut sugar, desiccated coconut and cacao nibs.
- Best enjoyed immediately or within a few days. Store in an airtight container.
|Per Serve||Per 100g|