Nutrition Facts (Per Serve)
Cookies and Cream Raspberry Ice Creams, no ice cream churner needed!
After a cool and sweet tasting treat this summer? We’ve got you covered.
The combination of Bulk Nutrients protein powder and coconut milk makes a creamy base, the crushed Oreos provide a chocolatey crunch and the raspberries are added for a sweet pop in your mouth.
Unfortunately, you do have to wait for them to freeze, but be patient! You’ll be enjoying them in no time.
The whole family are bound to love these icy pops. They’re certainly a much tastier and healthier choice than store bought ice creams!
- 2 crushed Oreo biscuits
- 100ml coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon Sweetvia or sweetener or choice
- 1 scoop Protein Matrix+ in Cookies and Cream
- 9 raspberries
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour into ice cream cases and place in the freezer to set overnight.
- Run outside of cases under hot water for a moment to help loosen from cases when ready to eat.
|Per Serve||Per 100g|