It’s not only a nutritious breakfast but is chocolate flavoured! What better way to start the day than with chocolate.
It packs 10g of protein per serve yet is dairy and gluten free and suitable for vegans, winning!
This recipe is so simple you’ll never buy sugary store-bought granola again we assure you.
Serve with fresh fruit and almond milk for brekky or pop some in your family’s lunchboxes for snacking on during the day.
- 1 cup (85g) spelt oats
- 125g buckini
- 45g cashews – chopped
- ½ cup (30g) shredded coconut
- ⅓ cup (50g) almonds – chopped
- ¼ cup (40g) chia seeds
- 25ml coconut oil
- 25ml flax oil
- 2 Tbsp (40ml) coconut nectar
- Pinch cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 40g cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon cacao
- 60g Chocolate Earth Protein
- 6 (40g) dates – chopped
- 30g goji berries
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray.
- Combine all dry ingredients, except dates and goji berries.
- Melt coconut oil and nectar together and pour over dry mix along with the flax oil. Stir well, ensuring everything is fully coated.
- Spread out on to tray and bake until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Scatter through dates and goji berries. This will keep some parts chunky, which we like.
- Store in a dry, air tight container.
Per serve 60g / per 100g
Energy: 1140/1910kj | Protein: 10/16.4g | Fat: 14.6/24g | Saturated Fat: 5.2/8.8g | Carbohydrates: 26/43g | Sugar: 10.4/17.3g | Sodium: 29/49mg