Nutrition Facts (Per 280g Serve)
A hearty breakfast stack
Crunchy toasted rye, mashed avocado, peppery rocket topped with crispy bacon, grilled tomatoes and melt in your mouth eggs.
Have we convinced you yet? This brekky stack is next level tasty and full of all the things you need to get your day off to a good start.
Plus, our Egg Protein Powder makes whipping up a scramble even easier.
Try it this weekend (or any day really!)
- 2 scoops Bulk Nutrients Egg Protein Powder
- 60ml water or milk
- 1 tablespoon ricotta cheese or cheese of choice
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 2 lean bacon rashers
- ¼ avocado – mashed
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon parsley – chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 slices bread of choice – we used dark rye
- Pan fry bacon and tomatoes until golden brown. Set aside.
- Mash avocado with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Toast bread. Set aside.
- Whisk Egg Protein Powder with water/milk, ricotta and parsley. Cook in a frying pan over a low heat, stirring continuously to scramble the mix.
- Serve on toast, topped with avocado mix, rocket, tomatoes and bacon. Season with salt and pepper.
*NB: Don’t salt eggs before or while they cook. This draws out the moisture and will leave water at the base. Instead wait until serving.
|Per Serve||Per 100g|