Nutrition Facts (Per Serve)
Waffles are the fancier and slightly naughtier sibling of the pancakes
We are big fans of waffles at Bulk HQ and so it happens our Creamy Banana Mug Cake premix makes the perfect base for a fluffy waffle.
Simply add an egg to the mixture and pop into a waffle maker! It’s that simple.
Now the toppings are where you can get a little creative. You can’t go wrong with warmed berries and maple syrup but if you’re in the mood for a treat spread a little Nutella and sprinkle some cacao nibs for a more chocolaty indulgence.
Yum! Perfect for any time of the day.
- 1 packet of Creamy Banana Mug Cake
- 1 egg
- Milk or water for Mug Cake as directed on packet
Whatever you desire. We used raspberries, no added sugar maple syrup and peanut butter.
- Preheat waffle maker.
- Whisk water or milk, egg and Mug Cake to form a pancake-like consistency.
- Pour into heated waffle maker and cook as directed.
- Top with toppings of choice.
When you’ve finished, it should look extremely devourable like this…
|Per Serve||Per 100g|