Nutrition Facts (Per 33g Serve)
A protein-packed spin on an Aussie favourite
At Bulk Nutrients we love creating tasty protein ball recipes with the help of our baking whiz Clean Treats.
So we thought as an Aussie owned and operated company, what better protein ball to make next than an Aussie inspired one based on the classic breakfast cereal Weetbix.
These Weetbix Protein Balls are chock full of protein and are an excellent snack on the go. Support local by using products from Aussie owned and operated businesses.
- 3 Sanitarium Weetbix – crumbed
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter or almond butter
- 2 tablespoons organic butter
- 2 tablespoons sultanas
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Bulk Nutrients Sweetvia
- 2 tablespoons honey or rice malt syrup
- 1 scoop in Bulk Nutrients WPI or WPC in Salted Caramel
- Desiccated coconut for rolling
- Combine all ingredients except desiccated coconut in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Roll into eight bite sized balls.
- Roll through desiccated coconut.
- Place in the fridge to set.
- Store in an airtight container. Best stored in the fridge and consumed within five days.
|Per Serve||Per 100g|